Every lady who braved the brisk, autumn evening to participate in River Falls’ “Ladies Night Out” was a winner. Bravo, ladies, and kudos to all River Falls businesses that participated in this annual event.
Here at Riverwalk Vintage Market, all visitors were welcomed by hosts Peter and Alan and invited to browse as they sipped hot cider and sampled Bonnie’s pumpkin bars. Simply put, it was the best “Ladies Night Out” event we’ve experienced due in no small part to our relocation to 121 South Main on street level near the corner of Main and Walnut streets.
Ten lucky ladies won these special event prizes:
- Shai Bosaaen won the vintage witch
- Aimee Kubiak won the giraffe
- Tara Nestrud won the perfume bottle
- Rhonda Gazdik won the side table
- Amanda Lynn won the wire basket with mason jars
- Zorka Stancevic won the pumpkin succulent
- Ellen Murdzek won the candle set
- Paris DeLisle won the black leather purse
- Cheri Westad won the jumbo pear and
- Beth Neumann won the wire pumpkin set disguised as an acorn
Many thanks to all who visited on ‘Ladies Night Out” and to our vendors who graciously supplied the prizes.